Thursday, May 3, 2012

Out of my Mind Insane Craziness

In searching for a specific item, that I believed that I still had and which I have yet to find, I've made a horrible realization.  I have mentioned before that I am a bit of a packrat, well I've realized that I have way way too much JUNK.

I've always held onto things thinking that someday it will be useful, or as mementos.  It is a large burden that I know now needs to be dealt with.  The one thing that I've decided on how to weed all this stuff out is that in going through the things I believe are mementos that if I look at it and it doesn't evoke any memory of anything that it is time to get rid of it.  I haven't figured out any other methods to use in getting rid of anything else, but I'm sure I'll think of something or I'd love some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment