So I really want to do this. But more importantly I really NEED to do this. But I've hit a stumbling block, that I should have seen coming. Probably the single most important aspect of my life that needs this ReVamp.
You know the saying Just Do It!? Well I don't, just do it, that is. I'm the worst kind of procrastinator. How do you revamp that? For as long as I can remember I've always put off doing things (just about anything) until the last minute. In school, I would wait to do homework until late the night before it was due.
I always say I'll start tomorrow and tomorrow never comes because I'll say it over and over again. They say to replace a bad habit with a good habit. But procrastination isn't just a habit it's a behavior. What's the old saying to change a behavior? I don't know. Help!?
No comments:
Post a Comment