Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh the Dilemma

The pace at which I am achieving my goals is slow which is frustrating.  I have to remind myself that it doesn't matter how fast I can accomplish or complete something and that the most important thing is that I am making forward progress.  But I am one of those people that when I want something I want it NOW!  At times this makes me feel discouraged.  Something that I have been working on in changing my mindset and the feeling of discouragement doesn't last as long as it used to.

So to the dilemma.  I really really want to be more organized and I feel it is critical in the long run to achieve my goals.  But, and this is a big BUT, I have always been a bit of a packrat.  Actually, sometimes extremely so.  So the question would be, can a packrat still be a packrat and be organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment