In working on my To Do List for my 5 Year Plan I'm still feeling frustrated that I'm not further along in completing my goals. When I multi-task my progress goes very slow, or so it seems to me, because I'm only working on multiple goals and I'm not able to check it off my list.
I guess it's all in the way you look at things. I'm still making progress either way. So I guess I need to decide what is more satisfying, to multi-task where I make progress on several things at a time or to concentrate on one thing until it is completed.
It seems logical to me to multi-task because my 5 Year Plan deals with so many different aspects of my life but I have always been more of a focus on one thing type of person. But this ReVamp is about change. Hmmm?
No comments:
Post a Comment